Is there any better combination? Maybe if I’d added caramel in some capacity…
Peanut Butter Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely ground pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for rolling
- Beat butter and peanut butter until thoroughly combined.
- Add sugars and beat until light.
- Add egg and vanilla, and beat until fluffy.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Mix in pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls (about the size of a golf ball) and roll in granulated sugar. Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment and flatten slightly.
- Bake @ 350°F for 10 minutes.