I know how all of you have been eagerly awaiting the answers to the trivia from the other day…so here they are!
Congratulations to the two contestants who commented…you will each receive…cookies!! Just leave a comment below with your favorite type of cookie and I will send you a dozen of them. Good thing only two of you entered…otherwise I would be seriously slaving away in the kitchen next week.
1. How many fresh tart cherries does it take to make a cherry pie? about 150, about 250 or about 350 cherries?
Answer: About 250 cherries
2. What does R.S.V.P. stand for on an invitation? Respond regrets only, respond either way, or a response is optional?
Answer: Respond either way
3. What chocolate covered treat made of marshmallow and vanilla cookie appears in the 1997 novel She Comes Undone and the 1989 move When Harry Met Sally?
4. How many cups are in a quart?
5. What politician, evoking the plight of single mothers on a campaign stop in 2000, said, “Working hard to put food on your family”?
Answer: George W. Bush