These bars require no mixing. Just a little crushing of graham crackers, melting of butter and then layering of ingredients. A mere 25 minutes in the oven and they’re done. This is a great last minute dessert. If you don’t have pecans, then you can use walnuts. You could probably even use peanuts, honey roasted might just be amazing. Yum. If you don’t have chocolate chips you could use white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips or a combination. You can also use margarine if you don’t have butter. But who doesn’t have pounds of butter in their fridge at all times? Crazy people. That’s who. Enjoy!
Hello Dolly Bars
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Pour melted butter in bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter followed by pecans, chocolate chips and coconut.
- Drizzle condensed milk evenly over everything.
- Bake for 25 minutes @ 350°F.